Sunday, November 30, 2014

Post 21- Exercise

I'm sure most of the class is either working up a sweat trying to burn off Thanksgiving dinner, just thinking about it, or working up a sweat about your grades and schoolwork. We all know how important exercise is, but why we don't do it is a lot of times out of busyness, tiredness, laziness, or we just don't want to or feel we need to. It doesn't have to be tough, just a walk for 20 to 30 minutes a day. Though I know I should be more active, I'll jump myself into the busy/tired boat, anyone else?

1 comment:

  1. That's easier said than done. I did the workout thing many times over and I find that when it gets too hard I quit. Well not necessarily quit I pause for a day, a week, even a month (LOL). On a serious note, exercise is very important and we all should do it. For me I try to get a little in every now and again, even if it's just to do some sit-ups before going to be or some squats early in the morning before going to work, I get a little in. We must be proactive when it comes to our health and exercising. If we live a healthier life, we can live longer lives.

    ReplyDelete