Saturday, November 8, 2014
Post 12- Research papers
Who else thinks that research papers are the worst creations for students of all time? I know I do. I remember when I first began writing them I always got confused when it came to citations because I didn't understand how I could write a long paper on a topic that I know nothing about without citing everything that I read about the topic on scholarly websites... In conclusion, my first paper had probably somewhere around 20 in-text citations in it. Even though I got better that doesn't change the fact that it's one of the worst things in student history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree they are one of the worst creations. I mean they are helpfull. But, in all honesty why can't I just pull up the page and read it in my onw words instead of having to write about it, you know?
ReplyDeleteIn previous life, before college, I had to write more and more the further I climbed the ladder. It has helped me in my writing now but it would have made things soo much easier if I knew how then. Based off of what I thought college work would be like, I'm finding the whole writing thing not to be as scary as I thought. It's challenging for sure but not one I shy away from. But of course, that's just me. It's not for everyone.
ReplyDelete