Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Post 13- Doc 2

A lot of times when we're signed up in a course online, most teachers decide that they want to engage their students in the textbook to better help them learn, but sometimes other teachers don't. They'll give you a question and expect you to find the answer but when you look in the textbook you can't find a trace of the correct answer, so you then send yourself on a wild goose chase through Google to find an adequate explanation. Or after reading the chapter you discover that most of the quiz questions are foreign to you. This is complete and utter unpredictability and I for one am a victim of this act. This Doc will voice my concerns about this.

5 comments:

  1. Don't signed for online classes. I'm so disappointed with this online classes at South that I took the decision of finish this quarter and go back to my previous college. Some professors are just not qualified to give an online class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started with a online learning, can you imagine. I was terrible, that was a big mistake for me. I learned being in a class is my preference, the hard way. Take it all in stride live and learn from mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have taken several online classes, they are not easy at all. They give you more work and little time to get them done but most colleges are now making it as a requirement to take at least one class online to finish your undergrad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem once years ago while taking an online class. Since then, I was scared of having any online class. Right now, I am taking one that will last about one month, I hope the textbook matches the test I will have to take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online classes can be good or bad just depending on who you are. Currently I'm facing the same problem with my online chemistry class, this makes your studying very difficult, hard, and exam taking stressful. I think this would be a great doc 2 to read.

    ReplyDelete