Tutoring is a good way to enhance one's knowledge and to be test worthy, but the times set are not functional with my schedule, so it's a little fraustrated to be unable to attend any of these sessions. So I would like for South University to put in consideration in adding more sessions that will entice myself and others to attend tutoring. And this will help us to increase our attendance and in better passing grades.
I agree with better schedules for tutoring. I belive that the schedules should benefit evryone's schedule. I think the schedule is design for students that are here all day or for students that have recently graduated from High School that has part time jobs.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHi Yvonne, It looks like time flexibility is a huge issue at South University. We are exposing about adding more classes during the evening and now your first blog talks about not only about tutoring but the tutoring schedules. When I find myself in trouble with homework I usually search for videos on youtube about this subject. Professors from different schools post videos to help students to understand a particular subject. Best wishes Gilma
Show less