The coming week is the ending of this semester. Happy I am, because I really need this break to re-whine and come again. For the past eight weeks I wasn't feeling 100% myself, which had placed me in a position to have missed a few days of my classes, which didn't happen in past semesters. When the vicissitude of life comes at you with challenges some are difficult to comprehend and to solve, but giving up is not an option. These moments in time are when you sit back, take deep breaths, and relax in solving and re-energize yourself.
I am right here with you on this one Yvonne! I am do glad to see this semester come to an end. Thank God we made it!! I believe we will do fine after the break. Good luck and rest up!
ReplyDeleteEveryone of us is going through the same thing, it's an epidemic. I hope everything goes well for you, and don't worry once you get some rest you will be ready to go again.Much luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteEveryone is so happy about being done with the semester, looks like we all had a rough time....
ReplyDelete