Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Post 2-Tardy
I was late for class today because I was at Pediatric Associates with my son he hasn't been feeling well for the past few days and having a fever of 101.8F. I tried keeping the fever down by alternating both Motrin and Tylenol, in which the fever did broke. I kept him home from school for two days in a row. He did attend school today but was still complaining abdominal pain along with bathroom frequency. So I decided to make a after hours appointment to get him evaluated. I had to leave him there with his dad so I can come to class, I did leave questions with his dad to ask the doctor, as a matter a fact, I wrote them. I'll hear all the details when I get home. Just blogging!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment