So, here I am overwhelmed. I decided to do four classes this semester, working a full time job and taking care of my family at the same time. I didn't really know how much four classes would consume me entirely until now. I'm so tried in the evenings after work, I barely have room for myself to relax. I know I can do it, but it 's taking a toll on my overall being.What was I thinking?
I'm in the same boat as you my dear. Hang in there, you can do it. What doesn't kill you, can only make you stronger.I'm here for you if you need to vent a little, because I'm in the same boat like I said.
ReplyDeleteWe learn by trial and error. don't be hard on yourself, now you know what to do for your subsequent classes. For now, you have to ride the wave and make the most of the situation until the quarter ends which is right around the corner. I am confident you will do just fine.
ReplyDelete