After going over my Doc1 I realize I have some adjustments to do. I have yet, to get the full grasp of literature,but I'm getting there. It's a little difficult to gather my thoughts when I'm are tired.
Check out my video blog on the Google plus. I have the same problem word choice of language plays an important part of good writing at higher levels of writing.
That's true, you have to take a rest..........
ReplyDeleteCheck out my video blog on the Google plus. I have the same problem word choice of language plays an important part of good writing at higher levels of writing.
ReplyDeleteThis assignment was not that easy, I agree. I'm having some though times with it also.
ReplyDeleteOh I am on the same exact page as you! And I can't seem to understand some of the poetry and plot issues. Good luck to us all!
ReplyDelete