Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Post 26- Blogging

Blogging is interesting. It's like a diary in a way. A lot of times it is very fun to post my ideas and read the ideas of others as well. It kind of gives you a freeing feeling, in some way it gives you a sense of acceptance and belonging knowing that there are other people who want to read your thoughts, as well as you wanting to read theres. I know there have been several interesting topics that I've read in my fellow students blogs, and there are even some that make me really LOL (laugh out loud)!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Blogging can be a lot of fun for people who enjoy writting but for others like me, it can be very painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogging its cool ,I feel like is a stress relief. But this should be like optional I guess, because there are some people that really dont enjoy doing it.

    ReplyDelete